skip to main | skip to sidebar

الخميس، 6 ديسمبر 2012

Why should patients support The Neuropathy Association?

I often hear the statement, why doesn’t someone do something? The answer to that question is that the “someone” is you and I.

If we patients do not commit to supporting the great mission of the Association, who will?

The medical community and the political community respond when pushed beyond the status quo.

If we do not push who will? You are the energy for action!

If we patients do not go beyond the questions about “me” and “my” neuropathy seeking only answers for ourselves, who will respond to the “what” question of what can I do?

The Neuropathy Association’s broad mission can be viewed in the very beginning of the DVD. Are there other organizations? Yes. But the Association is the one and only organization committed to all facets of a mission to address every part of the problem we face. The Association is the only one that sets patients free to jump in and help without rigid controls.

So I am committed to supporting The Neuropathy Association because we patients and the leadership are in this together. The Neuropathy Association has the mission to do the total job in the unified fight for a cure!

Neurologist, Dr. Russell Chin, writes "I work with neuropathy patients on a daily basis and have become intimately familiar with the challenges they face. I often wish there was more I could do for those who continue to suffer. This is what drives my commitment to working with this community and our quest for more treatment options and cures." You can read his full statement at As a Neurologist, Why I Support The Neuropathy Association

Join us! Jump in! The water is great besides a swim is the best exercise for neuropathy!

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق